What is Laser Lipolysis?
Laser Lipolysis is growing in popularity as a procedure for the tummy, arms, male breasts, hips and outer thighs as well as smaller areas of the body such as redefining the jaw line, neck and chin area. It carries fewer risks as traditional liposuction and is a less invasive surgical procedure requiring fewer incisions and resulting in less scarring. We use laser liposuction after liquid liposuction to tighten the skin.
1.You will have six large Diode Laser paddles places on the targeted fatty area and secured with straps.
2.Then two samller Pobe Laser will be placed over the appropriate lymphatic glands and held in place
3. The Lipo laser BCS will then be switched on for 10 mintues,re-located and turned on for another 10 mintues,this will be repeated one more time.
4. The treated area will now be-measureed to assess the inch-loss achieved.You can expect to see a reduction of between 1-5 inches.
5. In order to increase the body's ability to remove the Triglycerides(the broken down fat cells), it is necessary to assist this natureal process by increasing the metabolic rate. This can be achieved in a number of ways but they all involve some form of exercise.We recommend the use of a vibration plate machine for about 10 mintues.
1. Clean the skin,put the lipolaser probes to body where you want to lose fat.Then use a belt keep the pad to the body.
2. Relax in a comfortable position while a trained lipolaser technician places two multi-laser paddles and two smaller lasers to the targer areas.Then lay back,relax,read or whatever you like.
How many treatments are required?
Laser Lipolysis can take 20 minutes on the neck and several hours on larger areas. Most patients have only one treatment. However, a touch up treatment may be required in some patients.
Usually 30 minutes for one treatment. Each part 10 minutes,re-located and turn on for another 10 minutes,then repeated one more time.
2 times a week, 9 times for one course.
How long does it take to see the results of Laser Lipolysis?
Most Lipo laser patients start seeing significant improvements within a few weeks and the true benefits of the procedure are seen in up to 4 months. Results are permanent as the body does not create new fat cells, and should you experience some weight gain in the future the fat would tend to be distributed elsewhere.
How does Cryolipolysis work?
Cryolipolysis works using the science of “cryolipolysis”. Cryolipolysis is the non-invasive cooling of localized fat cells which causes the cells to break down. These fat cells are then absorbed and flushed away naturally by the body. Cryolipolysis is a targeted procedure that only affects fat cells leaving the surrounding cells untouched.
How long does a Cryolipolysis treatment take?
Each treatment takes one hour per side. For example, flanks (love handles) One hour for the right side and one for the left side for a total of two hours. Patients can read, listen to music or work on their computer while the treatment is being applied.
How much fat can I expect to lose?
Each Cryolipolysis treatment results in a 20% reduction in fat per area.
Some areas can be treatment multiple times.
When will I see results?
Results are usually seen in 6-12 weeks and often in as little as 3 weeks.