Shock wave SW7
A shockwave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. Shockwave is aimed at the affected areas that are the source of chronic pain. The influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The after-effect is relief from the pain.
Shock Wave Features
1. The human engineering design provides setting and operates conveniently;
2. 5 inches color crystal Spanish and English touch screen design, intuitive and clear;
3. Import power source, to ensure instant shock output effect;
4. Surge pressure and frequency selection, conform to treatment demand;
5. The ultra-silence air compressor is built-in accessories collection box;
6. Single or dual output is optional, and provides a various professional probe;
7. There are 5 adjustable preset reference solutions;
8. Adopt a portable design.
Apply features of soundwave, frequency 1-16Hz, enable to reach to 8cm subcutaneously, to apply on Periosteal and create heat,instant temperature reach to 43℃,at the same time,improve blood circulation.
Shock Wave Benefits
Success rate of 80%
Non surgical and drug free
No risk of infection
Faster and easier healing
shock wave ,shockwave, shock wave therapy, shock wave therapy equipment, ESWT, extracorporeal shock wave therapy equipment